So another month is over. March was cold and a bit uneventful on a personal level, other then a nasty cold that’ve kept me from working out the last two weeks. Alot happening at work but that’s for another post. Let us see how I fared money wise and if things are moving along the right way.
1. Apartment – 2.200.000 SEK ( 275.000 USD), No real change this month, trying to stay conservative even though the Real Estate market is blowing up in Sweden.
2. Cash – 48.600 SEK (5.720 USD), saved another 5.600 SEK this month.
3. Stocks – 222.000 SEK (28.125 USD), markets are going up and down this month – 3.000 SEK. April should bring some dividends for last years results, so I’m excited to see how much it will be. I estimated that it’s slightly above $1.000.
Total Assets: 2.470.600 SEK (308.825 USD) Not a huge change here, but atleast it’s going in the right direction.
1. Mortgage – 1.836.388 (229.500 USD) Monthly amortization of 2.200 SEK.
2. P-loan – 26.668 (3.333 USD) Monthly amortization of about 800 SEK
Total Liabilities: 1.863.056 (233.437 USD) Lowered another 3.000 SEK this month.
My net worth: 607.544 (75.943 USD). I increased my Net Worth this month with almost $1.000. It’s been a slow month. I hope to have added to this nr a lot more than I have so far. I think next month will be worse actually. The month includes an easter trip down to my family and friends. Also, I have plans to start renovating my apartment. That will cost me quite a few bucks. Even though I plan to do most of the work myself. I don’t mess with the electricity though. Stay tuned for an exciting renovation project.
Easter starts after today so I want to wish you all a happy Easter. May the easter bunny bring you lots of candy (That’t the Swedish tradition, I think we consume about 4 pounds/2 kg of candy during this holiday).